Monday, November 14, 2011

A Car A Day

Welcome to A Car A Day!


If you're asking yourself, what exactly, A Car A Day is. You've come to the right place for that answer. As a "car-guy" I see, on a daily basis, interesting and unique vehicles. This has been done before to great effect (see the always entertaining Down On The Street, [and also here], V.I.S.I.T, and Curbside Classics to name a few), but those aren't my creations, and it's nigh on impossible for me to contribute to those.

Additionally, all of those wonderful car-spotter posts are mostly either on the West Coast, or foreign. Up here in the wilds of New England, cars and road-salt forever wage war upon each other, and that makes spotting interesting iron that much more challenging.

So it is with this knowledge that I wade into the fray with A Car A Day. Will it actually work out to be a unique vehicle every day? In all honestly, probably not, but I'll do my best. I had this idea a few months ago, and in that time I've been able to amass a stockpile of interesting shots (sometimes no more than a blurry image...sometimes just a single shot, but often many more). They're not going all be high-quality images, and many of them are going to be just single images that I caught in passing. But I promise you that they'll all be interesting cars. 

So stay tuned, and watch out, you never know what I'm going to find!

No comments:

Post a Comment